Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Post

This is going to be a blog about my first steps...already taken...and all the steps to come to make the important move to a life that I've always wanted but have been too lazy/scared/whatever to pursue. For the past few years, in every aspect except my marriage, I have been pretty stagnant. Easy, mostly fun, dead end, job, weight that kept creeping up, a 99.5% finished college education, and a house hunt that never got past the Realty USA website(shameless plug for my dad). Its time to start, time to jump, time to really become an adult.

3 comments:

  1. very exciting cory. you are a great role model. here is a good quote for you to live by (although i stole it from my pastor) "DREAMS ARE THE DESTINATION, GOALS ARE HOW YOU GET THERE" your dreams and goals are set...rock on!

    ReplyDelete